Weslaco Lighted Christmas Parade 2021
Click here to register
Application Deadline: Friday, December 3, 2021
Date of Parade: Saturday, December 11, 2021
Theme: A Dr. Seuss Christmas, The Best Who-liday Ever!
Time of Parade: 6PM
*Note there will be no alternate dates or refunds should the parade be cancelled due to weather.
$50.00-General Entry Fee
*Competitive Floats must indicate on application
$50-Car Clubs (3-5 cars per entry)
$100-Commercial Promotion (wrapped vehicles)
**FOR SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES CONTACT THE CHAMBER DIRECTLY
General Parade RULES:
1. For safety purposes we will not allow any distribution of articles such as candy, leaflets, coins, souvenirs or any other items. Please help us keep our parade guests safe, and keep our environment clean!
2. In efforts to keep the Parade moving efficiently NO stops will be permitted along the route. (Notifications on where brief stops will occur will be shared closer to the date of the event)
3. Entry Number assignment will be sent via email prior to the day of the parade and are organized by the Chamber.
4. Entries will not be allowed to have a Santa Claus on board as there is already one designated for the Parade.
Criteria for Competitive Float:
3. Theme (A Dr. Seuss Christmas, The Best Who-liday Ever!)
Criteria for Competitive Band:
1. Music Choice
Date and Time
Saturday Dec 11, 2021
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST
December 11, 2021